Peace of mind
For All Repairs & Roadside Assistance
We rent all the bikes we sell, so we must have stock of necessary parts to keep our rental fleet looking right and running top notch. Which means if you need a part we’ll likely have it. If we don’t have it we can expedite shipping from the mainland distributor and get it usually within a week. We understand you want your ride up and running, so we will do everything we can to make it happen. Don’t forget since your new moped purchase is backed by a two year unlimited mileage parts and labor warranty you won’t be paying the bill for any mechanical issues too.
Please contact Hawaiian Style Rentals & Sales for any questions.
If you ever run out of gas, get a flat tire, or need a jump start while on your Genuine Scooter, we want you to have the peace of mind of knowing that roadside assistance help is always just a toll-free call away.
When you purchase your new moped, we submit a warranty activation form on your behalf. In a few weeks, you will receive a letter in the mail. It will include your roadside assistance account information, including a toll free number to call if you need roadside service. The service will cover a tow up to $150 benefit limit per occurrence without any additional payments, which is roughly equivalent to a 50 mile tow. The roadside assistance account is free for two years and can be extended by you for a small charge thereafter.
The following are covered emergencies:
- Towing Assistance – When towing is necessary, the covered moped will be towed to the nearest qualified service facility or to any location requested;
- Battery Service – If a battery failure occurs, assistance will be provided to start the moped;
- Flat Tire Assistance – Towing assistance will be provided if needed;
- Fuel, oil, fluid and water delivery service – An emergency supply of fuel, oil, fluid, and water will be delivered if you are in immediate need. You must pay for the fuel or other fluid when it is delivered;
- Lock-out assistance – Assistance will be provided in unlocking the covered moped if the keys are lost or locked inside the moped compartments;
- Extrication Assistance – Provides for assistance in extricating the covered moped when stuck in a ditch or other inaccessible area when such location is within 50 yards of a paved road or highway. This service does not cover extrication when riding a scooter on off road or unpaved highways;
- Collision Assistance – If your covered scooter is involved in a collision, towing assistance will be provided when needed to direct the scooter to the nearest qualified repair facility.